Denso Paste HT
Denso Paste HT is a soft brown petrolatum paste containing moisture displacing corrosion inhibiting compounds for application by stiff brush or gloved hand. It does not dry, harden or crack. Primarily used as a paste/primer to protect steel surfaces. Denso Paste HT will penetrate existing rust, displacing moisture and pacify the surface. Rust and corrosion protection is controlled as water, oxygen and other corrosive materials cannot penetrate the gel structure of the paste. It is also used as a temporary coating for exposed metal.
Denso Paste HT – 5.5 lb. – 4/Case
- Superior performance up to 375°F (190°C)
- Highly resistant to bleeding or separation
- Minimal surface preparation (SSPC SP 2-3)
- Can be applied in any climate
- Can be applied to wet surfaces
- Contains no V.O.C.’s
- Can be applied by inexperienced personnel
- No shut downs necessary
- Meets AWWA C-217
- CSA Z245.30 compliant
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 11 in|
There are no reviews yet.