Denso Densyl Mastic (6/Case)
Denso Densyl Mastic is a cold applied self-supporting mastic. It is a petrolatum compound containing inert siliceous fillers and vegetable fibers. It is used for sealing, filling and caulking applications where a protective, waterproof and non-setting mastic is required. It can be used to contour tank bases and profile irregular surfaces. It is applied prior to the tape application and generally used in conjunction with primer, Denso Petrolatum Tapes or Denso Bituminous Tapes.
Denso Densyl Mastic – 6.6 lb. Bags – 6/Case
- Excellent sealing properties
- No VOCs
- Will adhere to metal, PVC, polyethylene and concrete
- Not effected by water, acids and salts
- Easy application
- Inert and environmentally stable
- Minimal surface preparation (SSPC SP 2-3)
- Meets AWWA C217 Standard.
- CSA Z245.30 component
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 6 in|
There are no reviews yet.