Denso Densyl Mastic Blankets (5/Case)
Denso Densyl Mastic Blankets are preformed sheets of mastic supported by a fabric backing. It is a petrolatum compound containing inert siliceous fillers and vegetable fibers. The preformed mastic is backed with a synthetic fiber fabric fully impregnated with a petrolatum compound. Denso Densyl Mastic Blankets are used to contour flanges, couplings, valves and irregular surfaces. It is applied prior to the tape application and generally used in conjunction with primer, Denso Petrolatum Tapes or Denso Bituminous Tapes.
Denso Densyl Mastic Blankets – Preformed Blankets – 5/Case
- Excellent sealing properties
- No VOCs
- Will adhere to metal, PVC, polyethylene and concrete
- Not effected by water, acids and salts
- Easy application
- Inert and environmentally stable
- Minimal surface preparation (SSPC SP 2-3)
- Meets AWWA C217 Standard.
- CSA Z245.30 component
|Dimensions||21 × 11 × 7 in|
There are no reviews yet.