Denso Protal 7200 Brush Grade
$357.69 – $3,051.81
Denso Protal 7200 is a VOC free, 100% solids, 2 part epoxy coating specially formulated to compliment FBE coated pipe. It is a high build liquid coating that is brush or spray applied (referred to as Denso Protal 7250 in Canada) in one coat in the field or shop. It cures very fast to allow quick handling and backfill times.
NEED TO ORDER BY THE PALLET?
Contact USI Direct at 248.735.7000
DON’T FORGET to order your Denso Brush Grade Accessories!
- Fast touch dry and set times
- High temperature resistance up to 203°F/95°C
- High build (up to 70 mils/1778 microns in one coat)
- Can be used as an abrasion resistant coating (ARO)
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Does not shield cathodic protection
- Can be applied with brush, roller
- Available in a variety of packaging options
- Meets AWWA C-210-92 specifications
- Outstanding self-leveling characteristics
- CSA Z 245.30-14 compliant