Cortec Ecofog® VpCI®-337 Biodegradable Fluid
$162.08 – $551.01
VpCI®-337/EcoAir® VpCI®-337 is a ready-to-use waterborne corrosion inhibitor for temporary protection. Vapor phase corrosion inhibitors in VpCI®-337/EcoAir® VpCI®-337 migrate and protect metal surfaces, resulting in time and cost savings.
For 55 Gallon Drum Pricing, contact USI direct at 248.735.7000
Cortec Ecofog® VpCI®-337 is a ready-to-use waterborne vapor corrosion inhibitor for temporary protection of equipment and plants. It is a complete replacement for nitrogen blanketing and dry air systems that are both expensive to install and maintain. Nitrogen blankets are also a health hazard to personnel entering the interiors. Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCIs) in Ecofog® VpCI®-337 migrate and protect metal surfaces, resulting in time and cost savings. The Ecofog® VpCI®-337 is used to fog void spaces, tanks, containers, packages, and enclosures. These labor-saving techniques use a minimum of product to protect large areas or volumes. Ecofog® VpCI®-337 is effective on ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as aluminum, plated steels, and copper. Ecofog® VpCI®-337 is consistently successful in providing protection to the basic metals, metalworking, and packaging industries.
Cortec Ecofog® VpCI®-337 Typical Applications:
- In-process protection
- Piping and pipe spools
- Edge spray of coils and sheet stock
- Void space protection
- Complex internal cavities
- Double wall void spaces
- Contains vapor phase inhibitors which provide multimetal corrosion protection
- Leaves a thin, self-healing film that is environmentally approved for use
- Protection is immediate, convenient to apply, and easy to remove if required
- Gives up to 12 months indoor protection
- Contains FDA compliant and USDA approved ingredients for use on tinplate, aluminum, and other metal products used in food processing or packaging
Cortec® Corporation offers global corrosion solutions for various industries. As the leading provider of eco-friendly VpCI® and MCI® corrosion control technologies, Cortec® aims to present affordable, user-friendly solutions for corrosion issues in sectors like packaging, metalworking, construction, electronics, and oil and gas.