$332.36 – $3,385.14
VpCI®-649 is a unique concentrated liquid formulation that protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosive solutions. In addition, this product is designed to provide long-term protection in fresh water and glycol closed loop systems. VpCI®-649 contains a molybdate tracer. VpCI®-649 MF is molybdate free, and contains a PTSA tracer for easy detection.
- Effective for a broad range of applications to stop aggressive corrosion in systems containing fresh water, glycol coolants, etc.
- Vapor phase action provides protection to areas that contact inhibitors cannot reach
- Contains an acrylic polymer to prevent scale formation
- Readily water-soluble liquid for easy application
- Protects copper, steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum
- Effective in low dosages
- Does not contain free amines
- Closed loop cooling systems
- Fire extinguishing system dry layup
- Hydrostatic testing of pipelines, casings, tanks, and valves
- Packer fluid additive
- Cooling tower layup