Trenton Wax Tape Primer
Trenton Wax-Tape Primer is a blend of microcrystalline waxes, plasticizers, and corrosion inhibitors (no clay fillers). It has a paste-like consistency and is designed to displace moisture and wet the surface, ensuring a continuous anticorrosion film on the surface prior to wrapping with Wax-Tape wrap. Wax-Tape Primer remains spreadable even in cold conditions. In high-temperature applications, Trenton Temcoat 3000 is the preferred primer.
As a surface conditioner for above ground and below ground metal surfaces prior to application of Trenton Wax-Tape® #1 and #2 wraps.
Trenton Wax Tape Primer – Brown – 4 Gallons/Case
Trenton Wax Tape Primer – White – 4 Gallons/Case
- Goes on easily by hand
- Displaces moisture
- Penetrates surface rust
- Facilitates wetting of surfaces
- Only a thin coat is required
- No waiting for drying or curing
- No mixing, thinning or stirring
- Compatible with other coatings
- Nontoxic, nonflammable, non carcinogenic, no VOCs