Trenton HT-3000 Wax Tape
Trenton Wax-Tape® HT-3000 high-temperature anticorrosion wrap is a specially formulated wax-based wrap used for corrosion protection of metal pipe and fixtures experiencing higher than normal temperatures. When used in combination with Trenton Temcoat™ 3000 primer, this easy-to-apply wrap delivers highly effective and durable corrosion protection to bare or coated surfaces in a wide range of field conditions. Wax-Tape HT-3000 wrap can be applied and will perform effectively at continuous operating temperatures of up to 230°F (110°C) and is designed for use in above-ground and below-ground applications.
Requires a Primer: Either Wax-Tape Brown or Temcoat or Temcoat 3000.
- Quick and easy to apply, with minimal equipment requirements
- Can be applied to surfaces with minimal preparation (SSPC SP2 or ISO St2)
- Can be applied in high-moisture conditions
- Can be applied at “in-service” temperatures
- No cure time – ready for immediate backfill after application
- Non-toxic – no Volatile Organic Components (VOCs)
There are no reviews yet.