SPC (Specialty Polymer Coatings) SP 8888 Brush Grade High Temperature
SP-8888 Pipe Coating is based on the latest zero VOC novalac technology. The product cures to a highly cross-linked coating for high temperature service in the Oil and Gas Industry. Cathodic disbonding resistance up to 150 degrees C. SP-8888 is available in Spray Grade and Brush Grade, and is also available in Cartridges for coating repairs.
SPC (Specialty Polymer Coatings) – SP 8888 Brush Grade HT 1L Kits – 10/Case
DON’T FORGET to order your SPC Brush Grade Accessories!
Features & Benefits
- Excellent resistance to high temperature cathodic disbonding up to 150°C (302°F)
- Excellent adhesion to grit blasted steel surfaces, Fusion Bond Epoxy (FBE), Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP), Polyolefin (PP/PE) and HPCC
- Service Temperature up to 150°C (302°F)
- Excellent impact resistance; good flexibility
- High build single coat application>50 mils
- 100% solids, zero VOCs, Isocyanate free, environmentally friendly & safe
- Easily applied by spray, brush, roller or cartridge
There are no reviews yet.