$59.00 – $400.00
Powercrete® R-95 is a high-build solvent free novolac epoxy coating designed for protecting new line pipes and pipeline rehabilitation projects that operates at temperatures up to 95˚C (203˚F). Powercrete® R-95 can be used for extra protection on top of FBE mainline coatings or as a DTM (direct to metal) coating when an increased temperature-and chemical resistance is required.
- 100% Solids Novolac Epoxy
- no VOC
- high temperature and chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion to FBE and abrasive blasted steel
- Excellent cathodic disbondment characteristics
- Excellent wastewater and sulphuric acid resistance
- Suitable for pipeline operating temperatures to 95°C (203°F)
- Can be sprayed and hand applied up to 1000micron (40mils) in one multi-pass layer
Powercrete R-95 50ml Repair Kit Cartridge Includes: 1-Mixing tip, 12-50ml repair cartridges and 24-mixing tips and 1-gun.
There are no reviews yet.