3M™ Epoxy Coating 175 UC Kit
Lt. Grey – (1 x 2kg)
Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 175UG has been specifically developed as a lining for the internals of tanks, vessels and other equipment in contact with aggressive chemicals.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and ultimate chemical resistance.
- Designed for application in two or more coats by brush or roller, or in one or more coats by plural feed hot airless spray.
- It can be used on steel and concrete surfaces.
- Adhesion – Excellent to correctly prepared surfaces.
- Abrasion Resistance – Good resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage.
- Chemical Resistance – Suitable for continuous immersion in inorganic acids. Resistant to the following@ 20°G, 98% Sulphuric Acid, 36% Hydrochloric Acid, 75%
- Phosphoric Acid – Please consult Chemical Resistance Chart.
- Temperature Resistance – Suitable for use up to 105° C in immersion service conditions (aqueous solutions) and up to 177°C in dry service conditions. May be suitable for higher temperatures in certain applications.
- Autoclave Chemical/Pressure/Temperature Resistance – Excellent adhesion, no coating loss or blisters in aqueous, hydrocarbon or gas phase.
There are no reviews yet.