SPC (Specialty Polymer Coatings) SP 2888 RG Brush Grade
SP-2888 R.G. is an epoxy/polyurethane Hybrid coating based on State of the Art epoxy/urethane chemistry. The synergistic effect of co-polymerizing epoxy and polyurethane produces a coating with the superior adhesion and corrosion resistance of an epoxy along with the added toughness of a polyurethane.
Sp-2888 Brush Grade Sizes:
SPC (Specialty Polymer Coatings) – SP 2888 RG Brush Grade – 1L kits – 10/Pack
SPC (Specialty Polymer Coatings) – SP 2888 RG Brush Grade – 2L kits – 5/Pack
NEED TO ORDER BY THE PALLET?
Contact USI Direct at 248.735.7000
DON’T FORGET to order your SPC Brush Grade Accessories!
Features & Benefits
- Excellent resistance to cathodic disbonding up to 85C (185F)
- Excellent adhesion to grit blasted steel surfaces, Fusion Bond Epoxy (FBE), Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) and Polyolefin (PP/PE)
excellent abrasion, chemical, water absorption and impact resistance
- Good flexibility
- High build single coat application>50 mils
- 100% solids, zero VOCs, Isocyanate free, environmentally friendly & safe
- Easily applied by spray, brush, roller or cartridge
10 Pack, 5 Pack