SPC (Specialty Polymer Coatings) SP 2888 RG 900ml Sprayable Cartridges
SP-2888 R.G. is an epoxy/polyurethane Hybrid coating based on State of the Art epoxy/urethane chemistry. SPC’s dual component cartridge system is designed to be used externally and/or internally for repairs of corrosion and abrasion coatings. The cartridges dispense on ratio mixed coating as it is required while preventing any air entrapment from occurring within the mixture. SPC’s cartridge system is ideal for use on small repairs.
SP 2888 RG 900ml Sprayable Cartridges Sizes:
SPC (Specialty Polymer Coatings – SP 2888 RG 900ml Sprayable Cartridges – 15/Case
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT SP-2888 SPRAYABLE CARTRIDGE ACCESSORIES and add to your cart guns& mixing tips!
Features & Benefits
- Excellent resistance to cathodic disbonding up to 85°C (185°F)
- Excellent adhesion to grit blasted steel surfaces, Fusion Bond Epoxy (FBE), Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) and Polyolefin (PP/PE)
excellent abrasion, chemical, water absorption and impact resistance
- Good flexibility
- High build single coat application>50 mils
- 100% solids, zero VOCs, Isocyanate free, environmentally friendly & safe
- Easily applied by spray, brush, roller or cartridge