3M™ 323 – 450ML
6 Cartridges/Case – Nozzles Not Included
Out of stock
Liquid Epoxy Coating 323 is a two part system designed to protect steel pipe and other metal surfaces from the harsh affects of pipe corrosion. It can be used as a patch material, a girthweld coating, a stand-alone coating for pipeline rehabilitation, and in a wide variety of other field applications where corrosion protection coatings of metal are required.
- 100% solids
- Excellent adhesion
- High build, up to 45 mils, in one application
- Can be applied to a substrate as cold as 41°F/5°C
- Resistant to damage from acids and bases in pH range 2-14
- Resistant to hydrocarbons such as crude oil, motor oils and gasoline
- Applicable by cartridge, brush, roller, HSS or plural component spray
- 2A:1B Volumetric Mix Ratio
There are no reviews yet.