Carboguard 890 Epoxy Primer (2 Gallons) – Contains Part A & B
Carboguard 890 Epoxy Primer is a highly chemical resistant epoxy mastic coating with exceptionally versatile uses in all industrial markets. Self-priming and suitable for application over most existing coatings, and tightly adherent rust. Serves as stand-alone system for a variety of chemical environments and is also designed for various immersion conditions. An optional micaceous iron oxide additive (MIO Filler) can be purchased separately and may be used per the Product Data Sheet to enhance corrosion protection and film strength for more aggressive service such as severe marine or heavy industrial uses.
Carboguard 890 Epoxy Primer product features:
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Surface tolerant characteristics
• Conventional and low-temperature versions
• Self-priming and primer/finish capabilities
• Very good abrasion resistance
• VOC compliant to current AIM regulations
• Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
• Intermediate coat for AWWA D102 Outside System #6 and #7
• Approved MPI #98
Carboguard 890 works well with other carboline products. Find our other carboline products here!
Unsure what product fits your need? Reach out to us today and our expert technical support team will help you find exactly what you need for your repair, protection or refurbishment product.