3M™ Scotchkote™ 323 Brush Grade
3M™ Scotchkote™ 323 Liquid Epoxy Coating is a two-part system designed to help protect steel pipe and other metal surfaces from the harsh effects of corrosion.
3M™Scotchkote™ 323 Liquid Epoxy Coating, brush grade 1 Gallon Kit, is NO LONGER SOLD.
3M’s Replacement for this product is 3M Scotchkote™ 323+ 1 Liter Kits.
Out of stock
- As a patch material.
- As a girthweld coating.
- As an internal lining
- As a stand-alone coating for pipe rehabilitation.
- No solvents needed. VOC as mixed 12 g/L.
- High build, up to 45 mils/1150 microns in one application.
- Applicable by cartridge, brush, roller, HSS or plural component spray.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Can be applied to a substrate as cold as 41°F/5°C.
- Resistant to damage from acids and bases in pH range 2-14.
- Resistant to hydrocarbons such as crude oil, motor oils and gasoline