3M™ Scotchkote™ Application Gun – 450 ml
- 100% solids
- Excellent adhesion
- High build, up to 45 mils, in one application
- Can be applied to a substrate as cold as 41°F/5°C
- Resistant to damage from acids and bases in pH range 2-14
- Resistant to hydrocarbons such as crude oil, motor oils and gasoline
- 2A:1B Volumetric Mix Ratio
3M™ Scotchkote™ Liquid Epoxy Coating 323C is a two-part system designed as a patch material for 3M™ Scotchkote™ Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating 134.
General Application Steps
For use as a joint coating, a refurbishing coating, or as pipe coating.
- 1. Remove oil, grease, and loosely adhering deposits.
- 2. Verify the air temperature is 5°F/3°C above the dew point.
- 3. Abrasive blast clean surface to NACE #2/SSPC-SP10, ISO 8501:1 SA-2 1/2 near white metal.
- 4. With air hose, clean blasted surface of any abraded debris then verify anchor profile is 2-4 mils/50-100 microns.
- 5. With the substrate between 41°F/5°C and 200°F/93°C dew point 5°F/3°C below air temperature, apply Scotchkote™
- Liquid Epoxy Coating 323+ at minimum film of 25 mil/ 625 microns.
- 6. Apply Scotchkote™ 323+ as soon as possible after blasting but no more than 4 hours.
- 7. Allow to cure per time & temperature chart below.
- 8. Visually or electrically inspect the coating for defects.
- 9. Repair all defects using Scotchkote™323+ as repair material.
Mix nozzles sold separately. For use with the 3M™ Scotchkote™ Liquid Epoxy Coating Manual 450 ml. Applicator OR 3M™ Scotchkote™ Liquid Epoxy Coating Spray System HSS 450 ml. Applicator.
This Scotchkote™ application gun is for the 450ML Cartridge. If you are looking for a different size, check the products below.