3M Scotchkote 323+ Spray Grade
$1,424.58 – $14,644.05
3M™ Scotchkote™ 323+ Liquid Epoxy Coating is a two-part system designed to help protect steel pipe and other metal surfaces from the harsh effects of corrosion.
3M Scotchkote 323+ Spray Grade Liquid Epoxy Coating is a two-part system designed to help protect steel pipe and other metal surfaces from the harsh effects of corrosion.
A better alternative to traditional liquid epoxy. Because 3M is committed to environmental stewardship, they removed nonylphenol from their leading liquid epoxy formulation and enhanced its adhesion, flexibility and impact resistance. It’s the safe choice for pipeline field and factory applications and pipe rehabilitation and protection.
3M Scotchkote 323+ Spray Highlights
- Advanced Adhesion
- Resistant to damage from acids and bases in pH range 2 – 14
- High build, up to 45 mils/1150 microns in one application
- 100% Solids
- Increased Flexibility
- Strong Impact Resistance
- Volume Mix Ratio 2A:1B
- Formulated without nonylphenol
- VOC free and REACH compliant
- Meets global industry standards
- Can be applied to a substrate as cold as 41°F/5°C
3M Scotchkote 323+ Spray Applications
- As a patch material (Scotchkote coating 323+ is compatible with all 3M™ Scotchkote™ Fusion Bonded Epoxy and abrasion resistant overcoat products).
- As a girthweld coating.
- As an internal lining.
- As a standalone coating for pipe rehabilitation.
Compatible with 3M™ Scotchkote™ Pipeline Coatings
17 Liters, 190 Liter Drum