SPC (Specialty Polymer Coatings) SP 3888 Brush Grade High Temperature
SP-3888 is a range of surface coatings based on State of the Art epoxy chemistry. SP-3888 has excellent high temperature operating capability and excellent chemical resistance up to 95°C (203°F). SP-3888 is available in Brush Grade, Spray Grade and Repair Cartridges.
SPC (Specialty polymer Coatings) – SP 3888 Brush Grade HT 1L Kits – 10/Case
DON’T FORGET to order your SPC Brush Grade Accessories!
Features & Benefits
- Excellent resistance to cathodic disbonding up to 95˚C (203˚F)
- Excellent adhesion to grit blasted steel surfaces, Fusion Bond Epoxy (FBE), Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP), Polyolefin (PP/PE)
- Excellent abrasion, chemical, water absorption and impact resistance
- Good flexibility
- High build single coat application > 50 mils
- 100% solids, zero VOCs, Isocyanate free, environmentally friendly and safe