Denso Protal ARO™ Brush Grade 1 Liter Kit
Denso Protal ARO Brush Grade – 1 Liter Kit – 8/Case
Denso Protal ARO is a VOC free, 100% solids liquid epoxy coating formulated to be applied over FBE as an ARO coating (abrasion resistant overlay). It is a 3:1 ratio coating that can be spray or hand applied in the shop or field. Used to protect FBE mainline coatings for directional drilling, bores, river crossings, and other rough terrain applications. Denso Protal ARO can be used to provide additional protection to the coating on bends, fittings, and fabrication when severe handling or rough terrain persist. The coating should not be applied direct to steel.
An abrasion resistant pipeline coating for the protection of FBE mainline coatings in rough terrain applications.
- Excellent gouge and abrasion resistance
- Fast touch dry and set times
- High temperature resistance (up to 150° F/65° C)
- High build (up to 50 mils in one coat)
- Excellent adhesion to FBE and Protal 7200
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Does not shield cathodic protection
- Can be applied by brush, roller or spray
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 15 in|