Denso Hi-Tack Tape – 12″ x 33′ (6/Case)
Denso Hi-Tack Tape is composed of a non-woven synthetic fabric impregnated and coated with an adhesive compound based on petrolatum, polymers and inert siliceous fillers. A specially developed tape to protect irregular surfaces or where additional adhesion is required. Adhesion qualities are higher compared to other Denso Petrolatum Tapes.
- Meets NACE RP0375-2006
- Applied to marginally prepared surfaces (SSPC SP 2-3)
- High conformability with strong adhesion
- UV resistant
- Encapsulation of lead paint
- Can reduce or eliminate plant shut-down for maintenance
- Long term cost effective corrosion protection
- Instant and uniform protection given irrespective of the profile
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, salts etc.
- Elimination of failure due to intercoat contamination
- Years of proven effectiveness