Denso Archco 65
$432.87 – $542.76
Denso Archco 65 is a two-part, high solids aliphatic polyurethane with excellent gloss retention. The coating is designed as a topcoat to provide long-term protection and aesthetic enhancement of structures. Used as a topcoat over Protal Liquid Coatings, Archco Coatings & Linings and Denso Tank Base System to provide color coding, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and long term UV stability.
Denso Archco 65 – 1 Gallon – 4/Case
Denso Archco 65 – 5 Gallon Drum
- Can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- Excellent resistance to a variety of solvents, acids and bases
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent long term gloss retention
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Cures at temperatures as low as 40°F (4.5°C)
There are no reviews yet.