3M Scotchkote 323 Brush Grade – 1 Gallon Kit (Part A = 1.90L / Part B = 0.95L)
Liquid Epoxy Coating 323 is a two-part system designed to help protect steel pipe and other metal surfaces from the harsh effects of corrosion.
• As a patch material.
• As a girthweld coating.
• As an internal lining
• As a stand-alone coating for pipe rehabilitation.
• No solvents needed. VOC as mixed 12 g/L.
• High build, up to 45 mils/1150 microns in one application.
• Applicable by cartridge, brush, roller, HSS or plural component spray.
• Excellent adhesion.
• Can be applied to a substrate as cold as 41°F/5°C.
• Resistant to damage from acids and bases in pH range 2-14.
• Resistant to hydrocarbons such as crude oil, motor oils and gasoline